Friday 1 February 2013

Happy New Year!


Chinese New Year is just around the corner!
Going to have my long holidays soon!
Can't wait!

Still remember ...
My Secondary school mate, Victor Gan...
Whom I not met for ages!
finally have a chance to meet him in Kota Kinabalu!
A wonderful town with scenic sea and mountains!
I felt so touched when he brought me around and showed me all the interesting places in KK ...
Even he was post call that day!
Have a great chat with him...

Somehow...
I discovered that...
It is through conversation that we close to each other...
Either friends, family members, patients...
Who ever you can name!

But...
The art of it is...
Learn to UNDERSTAND others' need first...
before...
you get to be understood!

Happy Chinese New year TO ALL!!!



Photo taken in Miri, The Sun Rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment