Friday 3 June 2016

New Zealand travel Make Easy (part 2: accommodations with lots of cash back and discounts)


Pic: taken from Te Mata Peak, Napier, NZ (sunrise)


New Zealand accommodation options are diverse, with something for every level of comfort and budget.
From quality luxury lodges to back-to-nature camping, the selection of accommodation in New Zealand is varied and plentiful.
You’ll find 5 star boutique and lodge accommodationhotels and motels in most city centres and towns. In some of our more scenic and secluded locations, these are complemented by campsites, motorhomes and holiday homes.

So, how do I choose my accommodations in New Zealand?

Step 1: 
- In order to get most discount/ rebate, you can use cashback website as well. 
Click here for link ( choose Agoda/ booking.com)
if you select the correct date of promotions, you may get up to RM 60 per room / day discount!!! which is quite a sum!

( so.. MUST USE cashback.com.my link to lead you to AGODA or BOOKING.com website.)
- I chose agoda/ booking.com because I still can cancel my booking up to 2-3 days before day of accommodation in case I made any new changes. 
- sometimes, they offered insider discount for certain hotel as well. I get quite a number of those previously. I remembered i stayed in Munich at a 4 stars hotel for only RM 200 plus !!!!


Pic: taken from Whakarewarewa the living maori village, Rotorua


Step 2:
- browse through the accommodations that suit your taste. 
- you can set your selection criteria on the side bar (e.g price, kitchen, wifi, near to transportation station etc)
- For Me, I will choose FREE WIFI, KITCHENETTE as my priority.
( there is nothing much to do in the evening as the night curtain set in at 5-6 pm, so, I will get all my materials to COOK at NIGHT!!! )


Pic: taken at Cape Reinga, Bay of Island

Step 3:
- booked the hotel via the shopback link (make sure click the link from shopback website, if not, you may not get the cashback! ). Only pay as you stayed in the hotel. 
- Normally, for reservation via booking.com. you pay on site either cash/ credit cards.
As for Agoda, normally, they will charge your credit card 1-2 days prior to your stay.
- Still you can cancel your reservation up to 1-2 days prior to the stay depend on term & conditions mentioned earlier. 

pic: taken at Lake Taupo

Step 4:
- ENJOY your holiday!!!


hope this guide help you with your accommodations selection.  
Thanks!

PS:
Please register Shopback before booking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment