Monday 21 September 2015

Nubra Valley- Simple Mathematic. How to Travel for FREE !??!?? and gain extra cash ( Part 3 )


What will you say to this scenery?
I only have one word for this God's creation!
WOW!
if I have to give a price tag to this scenery, I will definitely give priceless!
Let say, I tagged it as RM 5000?
Will you pay RM 5000 if you will to savour this scenery for that particular day?
I definitely will! I think for you to go to New Zealand or Europe to have this kind of scenery, it worths that amount of money!

Simple Mathematic:
1. My cost for Leh ( flight, accommodation, transport, visa etc)= RM 5000
2. Pangong Tso scenery worth= RM 5000 (how much do you tag this scenery, if you will to see this ?)
3. Nubra valley scenery worth = RM 5000

Therefore, if I do simple maths:
Cost (1)- Values in return (2+3)= RM 5000- ( RM 5000 + RM 5000)
= - RM 5000
Means....
the trip is totally free!!!! because I paid RM 5000, but I got a value for more than RM 5000!
( that is why the trip is FREE!!! )
HAHA!!!

of course, this vacation means more than just numbers!
It depends on how you perceive the vacation, the trip etc...


Just some introduction for those who never been to Nubra valley:


Nubra (Tibetan : ལྡུམ་ར; Wylie : ldum ra; English : Nubra) is a tri-armed valley located to the north east of Ladakh valley. Diskit the capital of Nubra is about 150 km north from Leh town, the capital of Ladakh district, India. Local scholars say that its original name was Ldumra (the valley of flowers). The Shyok River meets the Nubra or Siachan River to form a large valley that separates the Ladakh and Karakoram Ranges. The Shyok river is a tributary of the Indus river. The average altitude of the valley is about 10,000 ft. i.e. 3048 metres above the sea level. The common way to access this valley is to travel over the Khardung La pass from Leh town. 

For more photos, CLicK!

1 comment: