Sunday 20 September 2015

Pangong Tso, How to Travel for FREE !??!?? and gain extra cash ( Part 2 )

How much do you think visiting this place worth?
I gave it more than RM 5000!  ( if plus the scenery along the journey , I bet it worths more than RM5000) 

Have you watched the 3 idiots movie?
If you have, you must be familiar with this photo and this scenic Pangong Tso.
I bet you also touched by the movie many times as well!
In fact, I watched this movie more than once!

A few minutes into watching the movie, I laugh out so loud. Then there were parts when it touched me a bit, then laughed again.  The movie brought me in a roller coaster of emotions. That's why I watched the second time with my wife again!
Like a well-crafted speech, 3 Idiots challenged our minds, touched our hearts, and definitely tickled our funny bones. What a masterpiece. More than the entertainment, 3 Idiots taught me profound lessons on some of the most important aspects of life.
 On Friendship
Rancho, the lead star, considers a friend as a man’s greatest bosom.There were a couple of scenes in the movie where he put his friends’ needs before his needs. Like a true friend, he would go out of his way to help his friends and his friends’ families, even if this could endanger his life. Despite his super bubbly nature, he touched his friends in a very deep way, it made Farhan and Raju cry. And I bet if you watched the movie, it made you cry too.
On Life
Follow excellence and success will chase you. 
Make your passion your profession.
Study with all your heart, not just for grades. 
Study to be accomplished, not affluent. 
These were some of Rancho’s favorite lines, which he lived by. Rancho always tops the exams. When asked by his friend Farhan how come he always excels,  Rancho’s answer was simple. “I love engineering. It’s my passion.” He further said, Follow your talent. Quit Engineering. Marry photography. This was because Farhan was so good at Wildlife Photography, yet, he’s taking up Engineering because it was his parents’ dream for him to become an Engineer.
Raju then asked Rancho how come he (Raju) doesn’t excel even if he studies hard.Rancho said, Cause you’re a coward. Scared of  the future. With such fear of tomorrow, how’ll you live today? How’ll you focus in your studies? Go live your life. 
Have you make your passion .... YOUR profession?  

So, if you haven't watched 3 Idiots,  I strongly recommend you to watch it! I guaranteed it will make your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment