Thursday 22 October 2015

I am in this week's Picfair Picks!‏-- No. 11 in the "PAUSE"

After first prize in Panoramio website for my Langkawi Photo, which got me a new digital camera.

Panoramio February 2011 photo contest. First prize in Travel category. Please click here for the link 






This is the second one that excited me! I am in this week's Picfair Picks, the "PAUSE". wow! Never thought my photos will get another recognition like this! I am so so so EXCITED!

WOW! Picfair Picks 2015, The "PAUSE"--- Please click here for the link 




More to come ! definitely More to come!!!
Please come and support me!! yeah!

In life, never spend more than 10 percent of your time on the problem, and spend at least 90 percent of your time on the solution. Most important, don’t sweat the small stuff. . . and remember, it’s all small stuff

Remember, our goal is not to ignore the problems of life, but to put ourselves in better mental and emotional states where we can not only come up with solutions, but act upon them.

Then, anything... I mean anything will become possible! As long as you focus, decide and TAKE ACTION! A LOT A LOT Of action!!!! 

Just like this photo! IT is possible!!! 
Thanks again for the support!





2 comments: